Saturday, December 13, 2008

All Done

I am so stinking proud of myself.  I am completely finished with ALL of my Christmas shopping.  We finished all of our friends and family on Monday and Tues (about 30 ppl) and today Gareth and I went shopping and I got all of Micah's presents and my half of Gareth's presents.  Whew, it feels so good to be finished.  Now if i could just get them all wrapped...lol  The Lord has really blessed us this year and I am so thankful.  This is the first year that we have actually been able to buy gifts for other people.  Last year we were hurting so bad that would couldn't even afford to buy Gareth a $5 present.  I feel so blessed.  We said after last Christmas that we would make it a tradition to always give back every Christmas.  We will always do an angel tree present and we want to find a needy family to help every year.  Tonight is our Ward Christmas party and I am off to bake some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies...yummy!!!

No comments:


4th of July Parade

4th of July Parade


Otter Pops

Otter Pops