Saturday, May 21, 2011

Playing catch up

Ok, I am so bad at blogging it's not even funny. I feel like a horrible mother since I never post about my wonderful children. Lot's has happened for us over the last year. We moved back to MS in OCT of 2010. I have decided to go back to school full time and Micah is still trying to decide what he is going to do...haha I was originally going to school for Radiology but have just recently decided to change my major and go into Physical Therapy. I'm actually really excited about it. I just finished my first semester back in school after 9years and ended up with 3 A's and 1 B, which landed me on the Dean's List....yay me!!!! The kids are loving being here in MS and getting to see their cousins all the time. Gareth has a really hard time saying goodbye when he gets to play with them. He always cries and begs to go home with them. It's actually a little heartbreaking to see how hard it hits him. Kahlan is full of personality and is constantly making us laugh. She is going to give us a run for a money the older she gets. She loves to pick on Gareth and to mess with him. I have a feeling that when she gets older and is big enough that she might just kick his butt. Gareth goes for pre-k evaluation on Thursday, we are keeping our fingers crossed that he gets in. If he does then he will start in August and will be in school Mon-Fri from 8-2. Well, this is my attempt at jumping back into blogging, hopefully I will do better and can write about all the funny stuff that my kids do on a daily basis to keep you all entertained...haha

No comments:


4th of July Parade

4th of July Parade


Otter Pops

Otter Pops